why thank you.
Calimus
Grand High PooBah
What year is your cabby?: 1989
Do you own a Cabriolet?: Yes

Re: Happy 4th

Post by Calimus »

Thanks Phil.

Also, whated to give a big "I'm sorry" for not being around for what seems like an eternity now. The short version is I've been involved in a massive project at work since late Feb/early March and it's literally draining the life outta me. The good thing is, this project should be over by Mid August and at that point, I should become human again. Most days I'm pretty much just a foul mood with arms and legs and best kept away from humans and animals alike.

I can't even say that I've been out enjoying my bike as the only time I ride it is to and from work. No weekend excursions or anything of the sort. Currently TRF HQ is not a fun place to be as my misserable existance impacts everyone (I mean really, why shouldn't I share :P ) but there is light at the end of the tunnel.

So again, I'm really sorry and hope to have things coming in the near future.
16' Challenger ScatPack
05' Yamaha FJR1300
02' Honda VTX 1800C
Briano1234
Whats that smell?
What year is your cabby?: 1992
Do you own a Cabriolet?: No

Post by Briano1234 »

Calimus wrote:Thanks Phil.

Also, whated to give a big "I'm sorry" for not being around for what seems like an eternity now. The short version is I've been involved in a massive project at work since late Feb/early March and it's literally draining the life outta me. The good thing is, this project should be over by Mid August and at that point, I should become human again. Most days I'm pretty much just a foul mood with arms and legs and best kept away from humans and animals alike.

I can't even say that I've been out enjoying my bike as the only time I ride it is to and from work. No weekend excursions or anything of the sort. Currently TRF HQ is not a fun place to be as my misserable existance impacts everyone (I mean really, why shouldn't I share :P ) but there is light at the end of the tunnel.

Well, ya wanna share, compared to you I am having a normal month... :)
Mother dies :(
Don't get Squanto from estate, can you say Cut out.. :)
Middle daughter is in a drive by on Bankhead Highway... She is ok, and it wasn't my car :)
Friend asks me to take standby on the 4th, I say ok, then the primary looses ISP and I have to work all night.
Then today daughter number one calls and her car in savannah won't shift 20 dollar part that napa had and a case of beer later.

Tonight as I type Terri is in the CCu at Gwinnett for Chest pains, no heart attack yet, but heart cath scheduled for tomorrow.
and tonight is my last and 5th night to work this week..
Terri has two Aunts visiting us tomorrow... house is a wreck.
So see it could be worse... William, not much but just saying. :) it can only go downhill from here.
Briano

Yes as matter of fact, I have the Luck o'the Irish...everything I touch turns to fertilizer of the bovine variety.
You can lead a user to a link, but you can't make him Click.... :screwy:
Briano1234
Whats that smell?
What year is your cabby?: 1992
Do you own a Cabriolet?: No

Post by Briano1234 »

Briano1234 wrote:
Calimus wrote:Thanks Phil.

Well, ya wanna share, compared to you I am having a normal month... :)
Mother dies :(
Don't get Squanto from estate, can you say Cut out.. :)
Middle daughter is in a drive by on Bankhead Highway... She is ok, and it wasn't my car :)
Friend asks me to take standby on the 4th, I say ok, then the primary looses ISP and I have to work all night.
Then today daughter number one calls and her car in savannah won't shift 20 dollar part that napa had and a case of beer later.

Tonight as I type Terri is in the CCu at Gwinnett for Chest pains, no heart attack yet, but heart cath scheduled for tomorrow.
and tonight is my last and 5th night to work this week..
Terri has two Aunts visiting us tomorrow... house is a wreck.
So see it could be worse... William, not much but just saying. :) it can only go downhill from here.

And after talking to you at DurtyFest... I already knew the answer... :)
Briano

Yes as matter of fact, I have the Luck o'the Irish...everything I touch turns to fertilizer of the bovine variety.
You can lead a user to a link, but you can't make him Click.... :screwy:
Calimus
Grand High PooBah
What year is your cabby?: 1989
Do you own a Cabriolet?: Yes

Post by Calimus »

Holy crap Brian.

Sorry to hear about your mom :cry:

Not sure about the will thing, but the happy smiliey says that might be a good thing? :?

Glad to hear your daugher is ok, didn't know Bankhead was that bad, that crap is normally reserved for Buckhead I thought. :eek:

I'm really sorry to hear about Terri. Please keep us informed and let her know that Cristine and I wish her a speedy recovery. Heart caths are no fun even though they call it a mostly non-invasive task. I hope whatever has been pluaging Terri over the last year can be figured out and cleared up. Be sure to let us know if you need anything

An your right, in comparrison, I don't have it all that bad. :|
16' Challenger ScatPack
05' Yamaha FJR1300
02' Honda VTX 1800C